- House Washing of All Surfaces Including Vinyl, Aluminum, Stucco Dryvit, Hardie Plank. Service is performed using a soft washing process.
- Brick Restoration
- Synthetic or Wood Decking & Fencing
- Patios, Walkways, Driveways, Pool Decking
- Piers and Docks
- Roof Soft Washing
House Washing Services
Our house washing services include:
- Soft washing all exterior siding
- Pressure washing exterior of the gutters, soffit, fascia, and downspouts.
- Soft washing lightly the exterior windows, shutters & all trim work.
- Soft wash garage doors, entry doors, patio doors to remove any residual dirt .
- We wash the house using a biodegradable detergent that is safe to landscaping and pets. This removes any harmful mold and prevents the return.
Benefits of performing pressure washing services at your home Include:
- Removal of pollen and allergens.
- Maintain your home’s curb appeal and value
- Removal of spider webs, bees nest and other pests to help protect your home.
- Be confident of your spotless home when entertaining.
Our technicians are licensed, experienced professionals that will be performing your service using state of the art equipment. We will determine the proper pressure, angle, and approach to every unique project. You can ensure that your home is safe in our hands.
If your deck looks a little dingy, it is time for a cleaning. Constant exposure to UV rays and rain can cause neglected decks to fade, crack, split and warp. Not only does a properly maintained deck look better, but it also lasts longer. Wood decks require maintenance just like any other part of your home. Chesapeake Property Services has been in the business of preserving decks for over 15 years. Our technicians have the experience to powerwash and treat your wood deck so the natural beauty will shine through.
What you get with our Deck Cleaning Service
- Complete inspection
- Safe and proper cleaning
- Pre and post-treatment
- Stain or seal as requested
Our Wood Treatment Services Include:
- Properly pressure washing the wood surfaces with the correct PSI and angle to prevent wood damage and splintering.
- Remove all mildew, oxidation, and surface debris to properly prep the wood for a seal or stain treatment
- Light rotary hand sanding of surfaces and tacking of loose nails to secure boards.
- Brush, Roll, and Spray your choice of a clear sealer or colored stained. Our application ensures we apply a thick coat and that every square inch is completely covered.